Marketing and business development strategists help determine targets for Tinkerlust goals. They then prepare strategic plans to ensure that those targets are met. Their work involves analyzing existing strategies and practices, identifying areas for improvement and developing innovative strategies related to the goals they help establish. They may also be responsible for focusing on expanding revenue sources for Tinkerlust.
• Coordinate and work alongside with marketing team, managing outreach efforts that are synchronized with our thought leadership driven marketing activities
• Working closely with the head of marketing and CEO, as well as our team of strategists, graphic designer, digital specialists and program managers, in the development of new business opportunities
• Leading reporting and analysis of Tinkerlust performance across the new and current business process through data analysis
• Research the market trends, planning & conceptualizing marketing strategy/activity for any new business opportunities
• Create business development strategies to increase the company revenue & Brand value
• Build strong relationships with prospective partners for new opportunities
• BA in Marketing, Communications, Management, Business or related field
• Minimum 3 years experience in a Business Development position, preferably in a Branding, Marketing or Advertising Agency
• Excellent organizational skills
• Strong verbal and written communicator
• Self-starter and nimble multi-tasker
• Enthusiasm for Startup
• These professionals must communicate clearly and effectively with staff at various companies in order to implement plans and reach goals.
• This requires leadership and motivational skills.
• Comfortable interacting with managers and investors.
• Strong Interpersonal skills, Organization, Analytical skills, Problem-solving and Public speaking skills.