• The Project Manager will be responsible for designing and driving operations planning programs across the Finance, Sales, and Support Organizations across company.
• This role will participate in programmatic activities of multiple projects and/or programs impacting business goals and objectives.
• The Program Manager will define priorities and resources allocated to initiatives or programs, and will plan and implement schedules and monitor project/program from inception through delivery.
• This role will maintain awareness of trends, business conditions and internal processes and practices impacting project/program deliverables.
• This role includes areas such as management of sales operations plan deployments and business integration activities. As a Project Manager, your responsibilities include:
• Serve as the central point of contact for the project communication, training and change management activities.
• Tracking follow up on process dependencies and communicate status to upper management and required stakeholders.
• Identifying areas of risk/opportunity, and influencing and implementing continuous improvements to the program management process.
• Defining and reporting on program status, issues and success metrics.
• Evaluating high level business problems to identify and execute logical programs and solutions to solve the problem.
• Provide updates to Governance and Decision Committee related to program milestones and deliverables.
• Providing guidance and best practices to successfully drive initiatives through the process.
• Providing work direction, training, and development to cross-functional team members.
• Schedule the daily/weekly cadence of the program activities, presentations to stakeholders, finalization of program content, development of the communication, implementation, and launch support plans.
• Excellent in communication & interpersonal skills.
• Eager to learn and face new challenges.
• Good leadership.
• Ability to multitask and focus in a busy atmosphere.
• Organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management
• Minimum 1 year of work experience or Fresh Graduate.