- Develop & Optimize Processes - Scale new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow; analyze the business to track and improve metrics and profitability.
- Analytics - Analysis of sellers and customer metrics to properly grow smart supply, guide incentive programs, and ensure high-quality experiences on Tinkerlust.
- Expansion Planning - Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of expanding the business to new areas and ideas, develop and execute against expansion plans.
- Strategy - Choose which operations projects the team should prioritize, and set a timeline to reach goals quickly.
- Product Improvement - Proactively search for new features which could improve a seamless seller, buyer, and partner experience.
- Speed, resourcefulness, and go-getter attitude - Tinkerlust is committed to constant improvement.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in operations or supply Chain.
- Advance knowledge of demand planning, analytics, and execution.
- Having good communication & interpersonal skill.
Social Media and Content Creator
If you are a fashion vixen and naturally love fashion, trends, styles and bloggers, then you will love our team!
- Producing marketing copy to advertise our products, writing blog posts about industry-related topics and promoting our content on social media.
- Writes interesting content on various channels such as blogs, social media, and website to attract and engage our audience.
- Create social media strategies, execute campaign collaboration with stakeholders and be fully responsible to manage all timeline.
- Develop mood boards with the production team to plan out the production of creative content including lookbook, video, IG-TV, Youtube, and more.
- Conducting research to learn more about current trends, developments, and perceptions about the subject matter, and then contextualizing your findings.
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Minimum 1 years of work experience in operations or supply Chain.
- Portfolio of published articles
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Time-management skills
- BSc in Marketing, English, Journalism or relevant field
- Experience creating strong, engaging content.
- Social Media savvy.
Front End Developer
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application and taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills And Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of AngularJS, KnockoutJS, BackboneJS, ReactJS, DurandalJS
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
Junior Full Stack Developer
Our Junior Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development. The quantity of your experience is not nearly as important as the quality of it. Responsibilities include:
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
Required Skills :
- BS degree in a field directly related to software development
- Experience implementing (not just utilizing) formal software design patterns in solutions
- Magento Certified Developer is a plus
- Solid understanding of object oriented programming (PHP, Ruby on Rails is a plus)
- RDBMS - data modeling, normalization, indexing, performance tuning (MySQL is a plus)
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support high load
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- RESTful APIs
- Source control - Git
- Issue tracking
- Agile/Lean development
Back End Developer
- Develop and modify Magento based website.
- Build features or systems with high quality PHP/HTML/CSS/ Java Script code, transforming design into awesome experience for our customers
- Collaborate withcross-functional teams to define,design,and ship new features.
- Work on bug fixing and improving performance.
- Continuously discover,evaluate,and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Passion in building back-end services that are performant,resilient and scalable
- Experience using version control reposit or iessuchas Git Hub
- Experience in data modelling in SQL or No SQL Database
- Experience developing e commerce,warehouse system or retail system
- Experience with any modern MVC framework
- Experience with RESTful API
Fashion Photographer Videographer Intern
What you’ll do
- Produce, shoot and edit various types of video including; documentaries, interviews, series formats, sizzle reels, and explainers.
- Conceptualise, pitch ideas, and create content from start to finish.
- Organize and edit footage for post-production as well as archiving.
- Use video analytics to improve and adapt your content to evolving audience tastes.
- Work with other teams to support all business operation and marketing needs.
Who you are
- 1-2 years experience producing, shooting and editing content in a professional environment
- A strong editor with some motion graphics experience
- Proficient with shooting and lighting techniques
- A creative individual that can bring ideas to the table and translate them into photos and video
- An ambitious individual that is passionate about their work and love to hustle
- A deep passion for startups, entrepreneurship, and fashion industry
Fashion Merchandising Intern
As the Merchandising Intern you would be supporting the team by assisting with competitive research, maintaining assortment sheets, and completing various data entry tasks. In addition, the Merchandising Intern will support our lead Merchandiser with setting up spreadsheets & reports, other duties as assigned. The right candidate would have strong communication and organizational skills, be detail-oriented, and be able to multi-task effectively.
Responsibilities/What You Will Learn:
- Assist team to set up weekly bestsellers & monthly hindsight reports to understand how to analyze the business
- Research competitive sites for category projects as needed to help better understand the competitive landscape
- Maintain master assortment sheets for all categories and complete data entry responsibilities as needed
- Support merchandiser team in creating and managing demand planning
- Ensure the accuracy of style names and images on website; QA assortment on website on launch dates
- Min 4 Month Full Time Internship
- Enrolled at a college for bachelor degree program to pursue a career in Merchandising/ Marketing/Fashion
- Prior internship in a fashion company is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Ability to communicate and effectively follow through on assignments
- Ability to multitask and focus in a busy atmosphere
- Organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management
- Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools as well as an overall enthusiasm to learn
- Ability to remain flexible as priorities change
Fashion Authenticator Intern
- Understanding how to authenticate luxury products
- Evaluate and assist in pricing suggestions
- Knowledge in inventory management and luxury goods valuation
- Updating brands list
- Create SOP for curation flow
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma Degree
- Strong communication skills
- Organized and detailed oriented
- High taste in Fashion
- Fashion Enthusiast
- Preferably Fashion Background
- Interested in luxury fashion products
- Vast knowledge in fashion industry
Assistant Stylist Intern
- Responsible in packaging of products.
- Prepare and picking clothes from Warehouse.
- In charge of drop off and pick up Laundry.
- Maintain SKU data and customer informations.
- Responsible for delivery and pick up packages.
- Assist in Photo shoot session (e.g. steaming clothes).
- Work with stylist and photographers.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma Degree.
- Strong communication skills.
- Organized and detailed oriented.
- Fast learner.
Fashion Admin/ Stylist intern
- Providing full administrative support to the merchandising department
- Create looks for different styles, occasions and body types
- Be the PIC of a customer service executive for all styling & Fit queries
- Identifying clients needs and helping them find clothing that suits their body types
- Liaising and communicating with related vendors
- Additional certification in Fashion or Merchandise is a plus
- Past experience / keen interest in Fashion / Styling
- A genuine love for fashion
- Knowledge of fashion terms/ trends, color schemes and designer labels
- Excellent written communication skills
- Attention to details
- Well organized
- Creativity and innovation
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint & Word
- Minimum availability of 4 - 6 months
Fashion Authentication & Quality Control
- Authenticate pre-owned products from various luxury and fashion brands
- Consistently meet authentication standards based on company guidelines
- Consistently meet authentication KPIs based on company guidelines
- Develop and expand authentication guidelines and standards
- Proactively escalate any issues or trends to the Head Manager
- Quality control pre-owned products from various luxury and fashion brands
- Consistently meet quality control standards based on company guidelines
- Consistently meet quality control KPIs based on company guidelines
- Meet daily QC quantity target
- Perform basic in-house refurbishment and repairs
- Proactively escalate any issues or trends to the Head Manager
- University or College degree
- +1 years authentication and quality control experience is a plus
- Strong luxury fashion knowledge, current trends, garment construction, etc.
- Basic computer and data skills (familiar with Google Sheets/docs)
- Ability to multi task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Outstanding work ethic and ability to reach daily goals
- Excellent organizational skills, time management and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work from Office Daily